Bicycle Taxidermy - Pronghorn - SOLD!
Being in the bicycle restoration business there is no shortage of surplus parts. Bicycle taxidermy is a cool way to keep parts out of the landfill while showing off your paleo-bicycle coolness. A wonderful conversation piece that speaks to your bicycling addiction and environmental consciousness.
- made from up-cycled bicycle saddle and handlebars
- mounted on a beautiful hardwood 5/8" thick plaque
- measures 10" (~25cm) across horns and 16" (~40cm) tall
- stained (Rosewood) and polyurethaned for beauty and protection
- new sturdy hardware used in mounting
- the Pronghorn has a black suede Selle Royal saddle. The horns are made from up-cycled ten-speed extension or "suicide" levers.