Bicycle Taxidermy - Oryx velo - SOLD!
Being in the bicycle restoration business there is no shortage of surplus parts. Bicycle taxidermy is a cool way to keep parts out of the landfill while showing off your paleo-bicycle coolness. A wonderful conversation piece that speaks to your bicycling addiction and environmental consciousness.
- Made from up-cycled bicycle saddle and forks
- Mounted on a beautiful hardwood 5/8" thick plaque
- Measures 8" (20cm) across horns and 25" (63.5cm) top to bottom and 4" (10cm) deep
- Stained and polyurethaned for beauty and protection
- New sturdy hardware used in mounting
Note to Buyer: Bicycle taxidermy is created from used bicycle parts. Each piece is different. Buyers should expect some small chips, scratches, tears and/or rust. Any significant damage to the parts will be noted in the description. Pictures are reflective of the actual condition.