Bicycle Taxidermy - Spike Horn II - SOLD!
When our taxidermist got to this one there was nothing left but the bones! We believe it was either a hybrid or recently extinct species that is unclassified. It is only the second "skeletal" remains we have processed. As such it is a real unique specimen unlike any others we currently have listed. It won't last long.
Being in the bicycle restoration business there is no shortage of surplus parts. Bicycle taxidermy is a cool way to keep parts out of the landfill while showing off your paleo-bicycle coolness. A wonderful conversation piece that speaks to your bicycling addiction and environmental consciousness.
- made from up-cycled bicycle saddle and aluminum vintage road bike brake levers
- mounted on a beautiful hardwood 5/8" thick plaque
- measures 10" (~25cm) across horns and 16" (~40cm) tall
- stained (Rosewood) and polyurethaned for beauty and protection
- new sturdy hardware used in mounting
- The brake levers have been bolted through the seat springs and secured with an epoxy glue
Note to Buyer: Bicycle taxidermy is created from used bicycle parts. Each piece is different. Buyers should expect some small chips, scratches, tears and/or rust. Any significant damage to the parts will be noted in the description. Pictures are reflective of the actual condition.