Reclaimed Wooden Box
Need something to put your stuff in that is not a milk crate (just for the record, I do like milk crates). This may be it! A few knots and some hard knocks give it lots of character; even has a few insect trails where they made their home under the bark. Made from 5/16 (8mm) sides and 5/8" (16mm) bottom in pine or spruce. Will fit most standard rear racks.carriers.
- Measures about 20" (50cm) L x 13" (33cm) W x 6.5" (16.5cm) H
- No clear markings except for a few faint numbers
- Thinking it may have been used as a scale box to weigh goods (produce/fish?)
- Three coats of tung oil to protect it from the elements
- Oak braces: .5" (13mm) x1.5" (38mm); Distance between inner edge of braces is 6.25" (16cm)
- Reinforced with .5" (12.5mm) x .75" (19mm) oak along the interior perimeter secured with brass screws
- Stainless hardware: 6.75" (17cm) bolt spacing
Please inspect your rack against the measurements provided to ensure a good fit and to avoid disappointment; You may not want to return it once you have it.